is a well-figured Welsh oak bureau cabinet from Radnorshire, circa 1790.
upper section has a broad cross-banded top with a chequered inlaid
border and a diamond decoration in the centre. The two top doors have
a moulded edging and carved fan embellishments in each corner.
base has a bureau with a fitted interior, which has holly and bog oak
inlaid stringing around each drawer.
wide, 77.5" high, 20" deep (closed)
cms wide, 197 cms high, 51 cms deep (closed)
ANTIQUE WELSH OAK